Great Feedback

Feedback

  • Martine Lucas Wrote: “Before moving to South Africa I contacted this lady, one of the 26 experts listed (karien De Bruyn) in the hope of working with her! Not only did I work with her but we became friends too. I learned lots of exciting and powerful NLP tools which I use in my practice today! Great read Karien, thank you!!”
    http://lonemind.com/26-experts-reveal-secrets-subconscious-mind-people-dont-know/

  • Michael Kotela wrote this after attending 2 workshops, his life dramatically changed, he got a new job, new home, a wife and child; where before the workshops he never could believe these things would be possible for him. He is now also a Prophet at the Gospel Revival Ministries! Well done Michael!! “Tnx Mom....am product of NLP Life Coach Karien”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Define it!

About Us