Life Coaching

If you feel like life has knocked you down and whatever you seems to achieve in life tends to result only in disappointment or failure which caused you to give up on your dreams at some point, and you feel a little bit or a lot of anger inside of you at the moment…Don’t give up just yet. We can turn it around.

We want to congratulate you first, because you found our website not by mistake but in the search for real happiness, hope and something else to improve your current life situation. You’re reading through this web page to find the answers and improve yourself, turn your life around and succeed in everything you do and touch. The good news is, your only a result of what you did in the past, and making a few changes in your life with the help of a NLP & Life Coach we can alter your entire life.

NLP & Life Coaching

NLP (Neuro Logistic Programming ) combined with professional life coaching gives you the mind power and tools to access your ultimate potential by removing your destructive behaviors,limiting believes and removing negative emotions such as anger, anxiety, frustration, hurt, sadness, hate, shame, doubt and fear that has been keeping your from reaching your dreams. Which have been programmed by your subconscious mind through your life experiences and mostly at childwood.

Why NLP & Life Coaching Is Reaching So Great Success For Persons

NLP & Life Coaching is a personal one-on-one session between you and your NLP & Life Coach which helps you discover, learn and let go of negative emotions and events stored in your subconscious. NLP allows for this and is so powerful because NLP does not need require you to know or talk about event or challenge area, yet you can learn from the event, then remove the event and be emotionally detached from the event’s negative and destructive emotions or behaviors.

We do not make use of hypnosis in NLP, we only work with the subconscious mind while you’re in full control and fully awake. This is because the subconscious mind controls 90% of your body and can respond to your commands. You’ll discover how to instruct and have a relationship with your subconscious mind on your Breakthrough Session which will open a world of possibly and change in your life.

How Your Mind Works

clip_image001

As an serving example, you probably seen persons trying to lose weight or stop smoking, some might achieve their goals but then a few month later end up right where they started, this reason behind this is, they are working with the 10% conscious mind and did not made the change withing the subconscious mind which stores the habit and reasons behind the actions.

Smoking and weight is just what we as humans can quickly notice, can you image what influence the subconscious mind can have in your life on the things your not aware.

Unless your in control of your subconscious mind and beliefs it can really be the deciding factor between living a life of heaven or nightmare.

Surly you won’t drive your car without a steering wheel, why should it be different from your subconsciousness?

A New Life

After we have removed these limiting believes, negative emotions and have all those destructive behavior out of your life, you’ll starting feeling more energetic as the subconscious mind no longer have to burn up vital energy to suppress the unprocessed negative emotions or events.

We start of  creating and installing a brand new self-esteem for you filled with loads of confidence and self love, we teach you how to change from the inside out, how to reach your dreams by setting goals correctly, successing at what you do, how to use the law of attraction to get what you want, modelling great and successful people to achieve what you want quicker in life and most importantly we will give you a powerful tool that will allow you to turn any situation you’re in completely around and create the world you want to life in and dream about .

Testimonials

“With lack of knowledge I was consumed by rage, hate, lack of understanding bad attitude and needed closure. And had to deal with unresolved issues from my past.From this NLP training I opened up, delt with my negitive emotions and now have the tools to deal with life.I am now on the cause side of life, taking responsibility for everything that happens in life and getting learnings from now on forward.I will grow mentaly, spirituality, and emotionally.Last but not least I would recomend anyone at any level to go through this experience.”Pearl

“Ek was by ‘n kruispad in my lewe en my hele lewe het begin draai om al die probleme wat daagliks om ons gebeur. Ek moet eerlik se ek het ‘n kans gewaag omdat NLP onbekend was vir my maar ek het nie kans gesien om so voort te gaan nie. Ek het nie geweet hoe ek kan verander en vorentoe gaan nie. Die “Total Breakthrough Experience” was my kans wat ek gewaag het en ek was skepties. Vandag kan ek sit en terug kyk en se dit is verseker die grootste beleging wat ek ooit kon doen in my lewe. Ek is nie meer bang om my droom te laat realiser nie en is besig om my besigheid op die been te bring. My drome word een na die ander waar deur al die positiewe goed wat na my kant toe kom soveel so dat ek party dae verstom is. Deur die hele proses het ek ‘n nuwe vriend gemaak waarmee ek ‘n lang pad sal stap. Weereens dankie vir jou positiewe invloed in my lewe. Uitstekend en ek dink eerlik dat elke person op aarde die ervaring verskuldig is aan hulsef.Hou aan met die fantastiese byvoeging tot elke person se geluk en sukses.”Riaan

“Thank-you for the most amazing experience in my life and showing me how to take control of my life and get what I what.I was unhappy with my life and depressed, I could not think of anything that made me happy even if I tried really hard, nothing was working out and I could not reach my ideal weight I was aiming for nor did I know what I wanted to do with my life. After going through the Total Breakthrough Experience I reached my ideal weight, I found my true calling in life and for the first time in a long time I am a really happy and feeling joyful. This experience took all my bagge away and given me a new life while it showed me how to reach my dreams. Which I already started living!”I wish everybody could experience this.Marique

“If you would have told me a few days ago I will be ecstatic about life through NLP “inner healing” techniques, I would have laughed in your face.I took part in the Personal Breakthrough Session with doubt and with not much faith.From start, right throughout  the session I couldn’t believe the internal peace, happiness, self esteem and life satisfaction I experience every step of the way as we worked through the techniques.I now believe in the power and truth of “inner healing”.The stress ball of fear, “guilt” and anxiety is GONE.I’m at peace with myself and feel and know I can take on the world wihtout being afraid.Myself confidence is repaired and all the tears I have now, it tears of joy.

I feel like I’m beaming and when I’m looking into a mirror, that I’m seeing somebody completely new, through my eyes.

I look and feel fantastic.

I can go on and tell you so much more, but I recommend you sign up for the personal breakthrough experience whatever your situation and experience the calmness and joy of the self fulfillment you will feel.”

Kathleen

The Pursuit Of Happiness

If you’re ready to change your life and experience that happiness, like back in the day when you where a little kid, then complete the form below and we’ll call you for a free assessment and educate you more on our NLP & Life coaching techniques.

All our life coaching is one-one, private and your privacy respected.

If you feel you want to change your life but don’t know if NLP & Life Coaching is for your or if it will even work for you, then listen up. NLP is designed for the subconscious and conscious mind, that’s why it’s so effect, but you don’t have to take our word for it, come and experience NLP & Life Coaching, and if you feel it has not changed your life and given you that breakthrough experience you always wanted, we will give you a full 100% refund. Please do give us a call if you have any question, we love your phones calls invite to get in touch with us.

FREE 60 min Introduction & Assessment

Complete the form below on the page and your life coach will contact you to setup your FREE 60 min introduction meeting and assessment at our  Pretoria offices.

Turn Your Life Around With…

clip_image002

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Define it!

About Us