NLP Life Coaching – PERSONAL BREAKTHROUGH EXPERIENCE that will launch your life and help you obtain your dreams. EASYLY AND EFFERTLESLY

The General Process

First of all we work directly with your Subconscious Mind through your Conscious Mind using our language purposefully because that is where the real changes needs to take place to create instant and lasting changes. We do that with NLP language patterns, making use of Time Paradigm Techniques, Parts Integration Techniques, Swish Pattern Techniques and many other Techniques.

1. We start our first session where you will write down your desired outcome for the end of the sessions, in a goal format. We will assist you to do it in the right format which is very important for goal setting.

2. After that we start by finding out what your main problem is in life. That can be from your career, social life, marriage, health, money, anger problems, depression, stress, anxiety, ect… Then we dig into it to find the root cause of the problem so we can concentrate all our effort on the cause of the problem to illuminate it.

In my opinion if you look at it from a ‘Quantum Physics’ point of view; Everything is Light Energy vibrating at a certain frequency. Your emotions are energy stored in your Neuron Network. Negative Emotions have a very low energy and a very low frequency. They vibrate so low that they bring down the whole persons vibratory energy which has a very negative effect on the person as a whole and on his health. Because like attracts like. So a Low Vibratory body will attract only low vibratory things into his life. And you wondered why so much negative things constantly happen to miserable, angry, sad and depressed people? It is their low vibration that attracts all those low negative things into their life.

The moment you release all these Unprocessed Negative Emotions your own body’s vibratory frequency will pick up. You will have a much higher vibration, thus attracting much more good and positive things into your life. You will have much more control of all your emotions and thoughts and you will be able to choose exactly how to feel every moment in any situation. Why not choose to feel great all the time. That is what I do. And I am not suggesting for you to feel great, now!

Just imagine being in control of your emotions and thoughts. How much better will you be able to steer through life, effortlessly? What will that be worth to you?… In my mind that is priceless! You simply can’t put a price on this!

Additional to all these great things I just mentioned. You will find after releasing all the Unprocessed Negative Emotions that a lot of your other problems you had, just disappears. What a bonus in my mind!

In 100% of all our client all negative emotions were completely gone. But now and then there is that 1% that likes to hold on to another Feeling (not an Emotion) we called Anxiety.  But not to worry this one is one of the easiest to eliminate. The process is called the Time Line Anxiety Eliminator. Did you know that you can not experience Anxiety for any situation that had already happened in the past? Try it for yourself and you will find that you cannot…  The Time Line Anxiety Eliminator is a quick and very powerful process and it will take care of any anxiety. We will also teach you this process, to do it on yourself if anxiety ever comes back to you.

Last but not the least we help the client to set goals at the end of the session. We got a very nice effective system of how to formulate a goal. We call it;

S.M.A.R.T. GOAL SETTING:

  • S = Specific, Simple
  • M = Measurable, Meaningful to you
  • A = As if now, Achievable, All areas of your life
  • R = Realistic, Responsible / Ecological
  • T = Timed, Towards what you want

These are just some of the major techniques we use. There is a lot more going on in the back ground where we use smaller subtle NLP techniques that also transforms the client’s thinking to be more on the Cause Side of Life and not the effect side of life. And this is our ultimate Goal; to get every Client of ours on The Cause Side of Life. This is in my mind the ULTIMATE EMPOWERMENT!!!

Make your booking today for a Personal Breakthrough Session, or come and see us FOR ONE FREE SESSION, so we can give you more information about the process, and how we can help you.

Contact Us or read more about it on the Personal Breakthrough Session, What Can It Do For You.

Love Your Life And Feel Happy... Here's How And Hope!

I’ll Show You The #1 Way To Reach Your Dreams, Love your life and be that happy person you where created to be – And I’ll Prove It To You!

I know why you are here.

As the owners of NLP Life Coaching 4 Life, I Louwrens & my business partner Renier’s journey started off very similar to yours. Which can be summed up from these similar situations.

· I have reached a place in my life that I’m not happy and don’t know how to move forward or what to do

· I’m Depressed, lost, have anxiety and have given up on life, my dreams and everything else including everyone around me

· I have rage outburst, can’t control my anger and feel like everything I do puts me five steps back in life.

· Feeling of worthlessness and lost all hope

· Struggling or worrying about financial issues

· About to lose your family

What would you think, feel or see if I told you, I experienced all these situations and worse! And by worse I mean, going from having everything in life to literally losing everything and I mean everything.

While having negative emotions like anger, frustration, sadness,, hurt, guilt, jealousy, doubt, anxiety, fear just takes over your life, only to have your confidence take a turn for the worse and seeing your self esteem hits rock bottom and don’t know what to do about it.

I did not know who to turn to and doctors wanted to give me pills and people said, “it’s life, you need to take it as it comes and make the best of it”.

This had me furious and questioning, who said I must take life as it gets dealt to me and make the best of it, who said life is suppose to be this way and why can’t I live a free life the way I want to and picture and most importantly, why can’t I have the most important thing in the world? The power of choice

I wanted to be in control of my life, my business, my happiness and my dreams and create my own wonderful life, period.

But how? No one could answer me or help me.

Then through some miracle unknown to me I discovered NLP after years of searching and went to visit a life coach, but here’s the catch, it wasn’t just any life coach or those motivational hoeras!, it was a Neuro Lungistic Programming Life coach, or NLP Life Coach as it’s has become to be known.

My NLP life coach said to me me, he will HELP ME WITH all my challenges and remove all of my negative emotions, and show me how to use NLP within my personal life to get what I want, to control my life and create the life I want and give me the “power of choice” to allow me to become and do whatever I choose.

I thought to myself, yeah right, clearly you don’t have an idea what my life challenges are. And if you remotely can manage to get that right, how will you help me reach my goals, or the dreams I have given up a long time ago. So I thought to myself since I was in desperate need, maybe this NLP life coach can get something done and it will be one less thing to tick of my list to get my life back in track.

The NLP life coach did indeed lied to me, he said he will remove all my negative emotions but he did not tell me, how wonderful amazing my world will become, how I would have utter peace and calmness, being able to see things more clearly now that EVERY negative emotions was removed.

Nothing was holding me back anymore, for the first time in my life, my eyes opened and I had discovered “the power of choice” and how to use it to get what I want to change my life to how I want it to be, which give me the ability to create and change my world however I see fit. Making me the master of my faith.

How did the NLP Life Coach do it?

Through a serious of specially formulated NLP techniques formulated over the years, the NLP techniques removes the root cause of each negative emotions in my life which really felt like somebody took the world off from my shoulder at the end, the techniques re-build myself confidence and self esteem while I was free from anger and rage forever.

NLP is so powerful, that my NLP life coach had me put down my dreams and taught me how to use NLP to achieve my goals I had given up many years ago or simply did not know how I was ever going to achieve it.

-Guest what, I did achieved my goals.

If it weren’t for life coaching combined with the powerful NLP techniques, I would have never look at my dream and not to mention reaching them and have this wonderful life I have right now.

NLP has changed my life and Renier’s, it removed every single negative emotion and experience while empowering us and giving us a life we could only once dreamed of, like any other person who would agree that has experienced and using NLP correctly, it has brought the love and happiness back into everyone’s life, and allowed them to reach their dream and goals which in return give them inner peace.

After our sessions, we were so amazed and blown away by the power of NLP we had to learn and fully understand these techniques, because we know so many people with life challenges and for once we will be able to help them, and will actually benefit them, and that’s what we started to, just listen to what these everyday people had to say about NLP and the result we achieved for them after taking them from nowhere to superstars.

{Testimonials}

T1

T2

T3

You can view more testimonials on our testimonial page, we hoped you read a testimonial which you can relate to and see how we can change your life around. We would like to invite with you for a free 1 hour introduction, assessment and showing you how NLP can empower you by giving you control over your life and removing all the negative emotions and experiences that kept you from reaching what you set out to achieve and become.

The NLP techniques are simply too powerful to share with you online, that’s why we want you to complete the form below which will allow us to contact you and setup a time and date where you will meet and greet with Louwrens or Renier as your personal one-on-one NLP Life coach and transforming you into the world superstar your meant to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Define it!

About Us